Continental ContiSportContact 3 Tyres Available in Skegness
Developed for high-performance vehicles.
- Excellent safety when driving at speed.
- Shorter stopping distances on dry and wet roads.
- Excellent protection against aquaplaning.
- The asymmetric tread ribs are designed to absorb the considerable forces acting on the tyres when driving at high speeds, making abrupt manoeuvres or when the road surface changes. This ensures the vehicle maintains good adherence to the road and allows for agile steering precision.
- The tread pattern ribs provide outstanding braking capability and steering precision by absorbing the forces exerted on braking, which means a reduction in stopping distance.
- The unique grooves allow increased clearance of water for better resistance to aquaplaning.